On Thursday, Dec. 17, we shared with our families our updated Return-to-School Plan and the new guidelines that we must follow. Thank you to those families who joined us and provided some great questions. Check out the helpful resources below for important information.
Parent Info Session Webinar Recording
Important Reminders for In-Person Learners
- Students MUST wear masks to attend in-person.
- Mask MUST be worn over the nose at all times, unless eating/drinking.
- Please work with your students to make sure they understand these guidelines.
Wearing appropriate masks in the appropriate manner puts our staff at ease and we appreciate the collaboration.
If a student feels ill, has any of the Critical, Major or Minor Symptoms of COVID-19, DO NOT SEND THEM TO SCHOOL.
- With the new Close Contact Procedures, your student will be sent home immediately and it could force your student’s class/grade to go remote.
- We must follow the State guidelines on when your student can return to school for in-person learning.
- Please also keep in mind that when students come to school sick, it increases the anxiety, fears and stress of our staff.