Dear STEM School Highlands Ranch Families,
We want to inform all of our families that our on-site COVID testing programs will be coming to an end next week. The last day for on-site testing will be Tuesday, Feb. 1.
Due to the implementation of the Test to Stay Program, we are unable to logistically accommodate the on-site testing program moving forward in our school building. We want to thank all of our families, students and staff who have been taking part in the program so far.
Families can access testing via the different options below:
- Free Rapid At-Home Testing Kits (State of Colorado)
- Free Rapid At-Home Testing Kids (U.S. Government)
- COVIDCheck Colorado (PCR Testing)
- Douglas County Free Testing Locations
- PediaClinic (Highlands Ranch, charges to insurance may apply)
- Heartlight Family Clinic (Castle Rock, charges to insurance may apply)
- CVS At-Home-Test Kits (for purchase)
- Walgreens At-Home-Test Kits (for purchase)
Families can use any of these options to take part in the Test to Stay program.
STEM School Highlands Ranch Leadership Team