Our Middle and High School Back-to-School Nights are this week and we are so looking forward to meeting with all of our families. Below are the dates for our Middle School and High School.
- Wednesday, Aug. 18, from 5-7:30 p.m. – Middle School Families Only
- Thursday, Aug. 19, from 5-7:30 p.m. – High School Families Only
Parents are invited to come to school and follow their student’s schedule for the evening. (Please bring a copy of your student’s schedule so that you can visit the appropriate classrooms.) You will attend each of your student’s classes and hear a brief presentation about the class content and expectations from each teacher. Parents ONLY, please.
Please park in the Secondary Parking Lot and enter through the Secondary Entrance (Formerly Middle School Entrance). No sign-up is needed. Members of the Student Support Services Team will be available in the High School Commons to answer questions. We will also have representatives from the STEM Center for Strength to share resources that they provide.
Please plan to arrive prior to 5 p.m. so you can make it to your student’s first class on time.
MS/HS Back To School Night Schedule:
- Period 2 – 5:15-5:25 p.m.
- Period 3 – 5:30-5:40 p.m.
- Period 4 – 5:45-5:55 p.m.
- Period 5 – 6:00-6:10 p.m.
- Period 6 – 6:15-6:25 p.m.
- Period 7 – 6:30-6:40 p.m.
- Period 8 – 6:45-6:55 p.m.
- Period 9 – 7:00-7:10 p.m.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.