Registration is open for students in grades 9-12 who would like to play on one of our CHSAA-sponsored teams. A current physical needs to be submitted to our Athletics Assistant, Nicole Rost (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the start of practice.
Fall sports at STEM include Boys’ Soccer, Girls’ Volleyball, Boys’ Golf and Co-Ed Cross Country. Below are the coaches for each sport.
- Boys’ soccer- Gary Tang (email@example.com) and Michelle Vitale (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Practice for Boys’ Soccer is Monday, Aug. 8 at 3 p.m. at Marcy Park. All practices will run from 3-4:45 p.m.
- Girls’ volleyball- Tess Pautler (email@example.com)
- The first volleyball practice will be Tuesday, Aug. 9 at Panorama. Practice will begin immediately after school as well.
- Boys’ golf- Peter O’Connell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Practice for Boys’ Golf started on Monday, Aug. 2.
- Co-Ed cross country – Chris Smith (email@example.com)
- Practice for Co-Ed Cross Country starts on Monday, Aug. 8