If you couldn’t make it to the informational meeting that was held this week, click the button below to watch the video. Any more questions should be directed to Mrs. Heather Dillon ([email protected]) or our WorldStrides representative, Kaitlyn Maulick ([email protected]), for assistance.
Interested in registering for the trip?
Be sure to do so no later than Tuesday, Oct. 13. Click the button below to access the registration form. Use the Trip ID 199209. You can sign up by phone with customer service at 1-800-468-5899. It is only a $99 deposit to sign up.
Additional details to know about our trip:
- FLAG financial assistance may also be available to help offset your trip price. Learn more about FLAG by calling 800-468-5899.
Fundraising is also available. Learn more at www.worldstridesfundraising.com
- Payment plans, including Extended Payment Options (pay through December of 2022!), are available to help lower your monthly payments. Call customer service to inquire about our extended payment options.
- The health and safety of our travelers have always been and always will be our top priority. This is especially true now more than ever. Our dedication to health and safety has allowed us to successfully depart about 55,000 students on travel programs this past summer. Learn about the health and safety measures that will be in place for your trip at www.worldstrides.com/travelsafe to ensure you have the best trip ever.
Questions from the Informational Meeting
- Can this be clarified that the full refund will be for any reason whatsoever?
- Yes, as long as you cancel in writing 24 hours or more prior to departure.
- Does that refund coverage include pandemic?.
- Our trip cancellation insurance covers cancellation for any reason.
- Is Airfare included in the $1,544 being paid?
- Yes, the price of our tour includes roundtrip airfare from Denver.
- Are we going to be touring the Harvard University campus at any point of the trip?
- Speak with your teachers – if they would like, we could include a visit to Harvard University if it works into our schedule. Your teachers have already arranged for a tour of MIT that we will be working into the itinerary.
- What about the $100 discount for signing up before or within 48 hours of the meeting?
- The discount will be manually applied early next week. We will make sure that anyone who was enrolled on the trip prior to the meeting will receive the discount.
- Will the trip include meals at any seafood restaurants?
- Your trip leader/chaperones will discuss meal locations/options.
- What is the refund policy if the trip is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control like the pandemic last year?
- We strongly encourage you to purchase the Trip Cancellation Insurance which will allow you the ability to cancel for any reason up until the day before departure.
- How many can go? Is there a number of students limit?
- We want all students to have the opportunity to travel. There is no limit on the number of students that can travel.
- Which airline? Also, what is the name of the hotel where the group will stay?
- We have contracts with major airlines and major hotel chains. These details will be finalized closer to departure.
- How are 504/IEP accommodations handled?
- You would need to reach out to your WS representative (either Kaitlyn or your Account Manager) to give us the specifics of what is required.
- By when should we register to get the $100 discount?
- You can receive the $100 discount if you sign up within 48 hours of the meeting. We will manually discount the $100 for everyone who is signed up on Monday because customer service is only open Monday through Friday.
- Are meals choices…picky eaters will find something?
- Our meal locations offer variety/choices.
- So it is $1644 + $199 for travelers’ insurance?
- This is correct. Remember, if you enroll within 48 hours of tonight’s meeting you will recieve an additional $100 off .
- Are there any covid vaccine, or testing requirements?
- Does pay in full offer further discounts versus monthly payments?
- No- there is no further discount but you do avoid any handling fees when you pay in full.
- Are the dates in June or is it April?
- The trip is scheduled for April 5-8, 2022.
- If we don’t pay for $199 insurance do we lose the money?
- You will fall under the standard cancellation policy based on how close to departure you cancel. However, again we strongly encourage purchasing the Full Refund Program.