Dear STEM School Highlands Ranch Families,
The STEM Board of Directors has given the green light to move forward with the process of hiring the new Executive Director of STEM School Highlands Ranch for the 2022-23 school year.
The new Executive Director will work closely with the Leadership Team next year to learn the ins and outs of our school so that we can have a successful transition as I move into the CEO role of KOSON Schools.
Here is what to expect over the next few months.
- The job has been posted to our website and the major job recruiting websites so that we can actively begin recruiting top talent.
- The top candidates will be vetted via our screening process to move on to the interview stage.
- Interview panels will be organized that are comprised of members from our entire community (staff members, students and parents) to identify the top three candidates.
- If you are interested in taking part in this process, would like to provide feedback on traits you would like to see in the next ED; and ask any questions about the process, please click here.
- The top-three candidates will then be invited to visit STEM for an opportunity to meet some of the staff, as well as meet with our Board.
- All of the feedback from all of our stakeholders and a final offer will be made in early-to-mid April.
While I do not involve myself in the hiring process for staff, I want to share that I will be involved in the last stage of the process after three candidates are named to ensure that the new Executive Director embodies our Mission and Vision, while also keeping STEM focused on our north-star of PBL and SBL.
I understand that you may have lots of questions so we will provide an opportunity for our community to ask questions in the near future.
This is time we can all focus on the next chapter of our school and to thoughtfully choose the very best candidate to lead our flagship school.
Thank you for your commitment to STEM. We are STEMStrongerTogether.
PJ Eucker, PhD